1. A. Saravanan, P. S. Kumar, P. Yaashikaa, S. Karishma, S. Jeevanantham, S. Swetha, Mixed biosorbent of agro waste and bacterial biomass for the separation of Pb (II) ions from water system. Chemosphere. 277(2021), 130236.
2. M. I. Khan, M. Mubashir, D. Zaini, M. H. Mahnashi, B.A. Alyami, A.O. Alqarni, P. L. Show, Cumulative impact assessment of hazardous ionic liquids towards aquatic species using risk assessment methods. J. Hazard. Mater. 415(2021), 125364.
3. A. Murugesan, M. Loganathan, P. S. Kumar, D.-V. N. Vo, Cobalt and nickel oxides supported activated carbon as an effective photocatalysts for the degradation Methylene Blue dye from aquatic environment. Sustainable Chem. Pharm. 21(2021), 100406.
4. A. A. Renita, K. H. Vardhan, P. S. Kumar, P. T. Ngueagni, A. Abilarasu, S. Nath, P. Kumari, R. Saravanan, Effective removal of malachite green dye from aqueous solution in hybrid system utilizing agricultural waste as particle electrodes. Chemosphere. 273(2021), 129634.
5. M. T. Yagub, T. K. Sen, S. Afroze, H. M. Ang, Dye and its removal from aqueous solution by adsorption: a review. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci. 209(2014), 172-184.
6. A. Ayati, M. N. Shahrak, B. Tanhaei, M. Sillanpää, Emerging adsorptive removal of azo dye by metal–organic frameworks. Chemosphere. 160(2016), 30-44.
7. A. Shamsi Kasmaei, M. K. Rofouei, M. E. Olya, S. Ahmed, Kinetic and thermodynamic studies on the reactivity of hydroxyl radicals in wastewater treatment by advanced oxidation processes. Prog. Color, Colorants Coat. 13(2020), 1(2020), 1-10.
8. A. Ayati, A. Ahmadpour, F. F. Bamoharram, B. Tanhaei, M. Mänttäri, M. Sillanpää, A review on catalytic applications of Au/TiO2 nanoparticles in the removal of water pollutant, Chemosphere. 107(2014), 163-174.
9. J. Abdi, Synthesis of zeolitic imidazolate framework-8 based magnetic nanocomposite incorporated with silver nanoparticles for efficient removal of organic pollutants from wastewate. J. Sep. Sci. Eng. 12(2021), 81-93.
10.J. Abdi, A. J. Sisi, M. Hadipoor, A. Khataee, State of the art on the ultrasonic-assisted removal of environmental pollutants using metal-organic frameworks. J. Hazard. Mater. 424(2022), 127558.
11.R. L. Singh, P. K. Singh, R. P. Singh, Enzymatic decolorization and degradation of azo dyes–A review. Int. Biodeterior. Biodegrad. 104(2015), 21-31.
12.S. Kashefi, S. M. Borghei, N. M. Mahmoodi, Application of face-centered central composite design (fcccd) in optimization of enzymatic decolorization of two azo dyes: a modeling vs. empirical comparison. Prog. Color, Colorants Coat. 12(2019), 179-190.
13.Z. Karimi, A. Allahverdi, F. Oshani, Investigation on the removal of dyes from wastewater using alumina composite nano adsorbent. J. Stud. Color World. 10(2020), 41-59.
14.E. Jalilnejad, M. Alizadeh, S. Fakhraddin fakhriazar, Application of biological methods in decolorization of azo dye containing wastewaters. J. Stud. Color World. 8(2018), 27-40.
15.A. Vakili Tajareh, H. Ganjidoust, B. Ayati. Photocatalytic removal of azo dye acid red 14 from water by magnetic nanocomposite TiO2/Fe3O4/CNT. J. Color Sci. Tech. 13(2019), 75-87.
16.S. Wong, N. A. Ghafar, N. Ngadi, F. A. Razmi, I. M. Inuwa, R. Mat, N. A. SS Amin, Effective removal of anionic textile dyes using adsorbent synthesized from coffee waste. Sci. Rep. 10(2020), 1-13.
17.M. Abhinaya, R. Parthiban, P. S. Kumar, D. V. N. Vo, A review on cleaner strategies for extraction of chitosan and its application in toxic pollutant removal. Environ. Res. (2021), 110996.
18.S. Ullah, A.G. Al-Sehemi,M. Mubashir, A. Mukhtar, S. Saqib, M.A. Bustam, C. K. Cheng, M. Ibrahim, P. L. Show, Adsorption behavior of mercury over hydrated lime: Experimental investigation and adsorption process characteristic study. Chemosphere. 271(2021), 129504.
19.J. Abdi, M. Vossoughi, N. M. Mahmoodi, I. Alemzadeh, Synthesis of metal-organic framework hybrid nanocomposites based on GO and CNT with high adsorption capacity for dye removal. Chem. Eng. J. 326(2017), 1145-1158.
20.K. Y. Zou, Z. X. Li, "Controllable Syntheses of MOF‐Derived Materials, Chem.–A Eur. J. 24(2018), 6506-6518.
21.Y.-S. Kang, Y. Lu, K. Chen, Y. Zhao, P. Wang, W.-Y. Sun, Metal–organic frameworks with catalytic centers: from synthesis to catalytic application. Coord. Chem. Rev. 378(2019), 262-280.
22. R. Nivetha, P. Kollu, K. Chandar, S. Pitchaimuthu, S. K. Jeong, A. N. Grace, Role of MIL-53(Fe)/hydrated–dehydrated MOF catalyst for electrochemical hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) in alkaline medium and photocatalysis. RSC Adv. 9(2019), 3215-3223.
23.J. Abdi, F. Banisharif, A. Khataee, Amine-functionalized Zr-MOF/CNTs nanocomposite as an efficient and reusable photocatalyst for removing organic contaminants. J. Mol. Liq. 334(2021), 116129.
24.L. Heinke, C. Wöll, Surface‐mounted metal–organic frameworks: crystalline and porous molecular assemblies for fundamental insights and advanced applications. Adv. Mater. 31(2019), 1806324.
25.C. Doonan, R. Riccò, K. Liang, D. Bradshaw, P. Falcaro, Metal–organic frameworks at the biointerface: synthetic strategies and applications. Acc. Chem. Res. 50(2017), 1423-1432.
26.K. S. Lin, Y. G. Lin, H. W. Cheng, Y. H. Haung, Preparation and characterization of V-Loaded titania nanotubes for adsorption/photocatalysis of basic dye and environmental hormone contaminated wastewaters. Catal. Today, 307(2018), 119-130.
27.M. J. Uddin, R. E. Ampiaw, W. Lee, Adsorptive removal of dyes from wastewater using a metal-organic framework: A review, Chemosphere. (2021), 131314.
28.M. Heydari, M. Gharagozlou, M. Ghahari, Synthesis and application of nanocomposite containing metal-organic framework and magnetic nanoparticles in silica matrix for decolorization of methylene blue. J. Color Sci. Tech. 15(2021), 103-115.
29.S. M. Seyed Ahmadian, A. R. Amani-Ghadim, F. Bipir, Synthesize of metal organic frameworks based on the titanium and investigations of its activity in photocatalytic Removal of reactive blue 19 dye from aqueous solution. J. Color Sci. Tech. 13(2019), 253-265.
30.J. Abdi, M. Hadipoor, F. Hadavimoghaddam, A. Hemmati-Sarapardeh, Estimation of tetracycline antibiotic photodegradation from wastewater by heterogeneous metal-organic frameworks photocatalysts. Chemosphere. 287(2022), 132135.
31.N. M. Mahmoodi, J. Abdi, Surface Modified Cobalt Ferrite Nanoparticles with Cationic Surfactant: Synthesis, Multicomponent Dye Removal Modeling and Selectivity Analysis. Prog. Color, Colorants Coat. 12(2019), 163-177.
32.F. Talebkeikhah, S. Rasam, M. Talebkeikhah, M. Torkashvand, A. Salimi, M. K. Moraveji, "Investigation of effective processes parameters on lead (II) adsorption from wastewater by biochar in mild air oxidation pyrolysis process. Int. J. Environ. Anal. Chem. (2020), 1-21.
33.E. Soroush, M. Mesbah, N. Hajilary, M. Rezakazemi, ANFIS modeling for prediction of CO2 solubility in potassium and sodium based amino acid Salt solutions. J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 7(2019), 102925.
34.K. H. Lee, First course on fuzzy theory and applications. Springer Science & Business Media, 2004.
35.E. Keybondorian, H. Zanbouri, A. Bemani, T. Hamule, Application of MLP-ANN strategy to predict higher heating value of biomass in terms of proximate analysis. Energy Sources. Part A. 39(2017), 2105-2111.
36.J. A. Suykens, J. Vandewalle, Least squares support vector machine classifiers. Neural Process. Lett. 9(1999), 293-300.
37.J. Abdi, D. Bastani, J. Abdi, N. M. Mahmoodi, A. Shokrollahi, A. H. Mohammadi, Assessment of competitive dye removal using a reliable method. J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 2(2014), 1672-1683.
38.C. Chen, M. Zhang, Q. Guan, W. Li, Kinetic and thermodynamic studies on the adsorption of xylenol orange onto MIL-101 (Cr). Chem. Eng. J. 183(2012), 60-67.
39.S.-H. Huo, X.-P. Yan, Metal–organic framework MIL-100 (Fe) for the adsorption of malachite green from aqueous solution. J. Mater. Chem. 22(2012), 7449-7455.
40.E. Haque, N. A. Khan, J. H. Park, S. H. Jhung, Synthesis of a metal–organic framework material, iron terephthalate, by ultrasound, microwave, and conventional electric heating: a kinetic study. Chem.–A Eur. J. 16(2010), 1046-1052.
41.E. Haque, J. W. Jun, S. H. Jhung, Adsorptive removal of methyl orange and methylene blue from aqueous solution with a metal-organic framework material, iron terephthalate (MOF-235). J. Hazard. Mater. 185(2011), 507-511.
42.S. Moradi, S. Dadfarnia, A. Haji Shabani, S. Emami, Removal of congo red from aqueous solution by its sorption onto the metal organic framework MIL-100 (Fe): equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies. Desalin. Water Treat. 56(2015), 709-721.
43.S. Khanjani, A. Morsali, Ultrasound-promoted coating of MOF-5 on silk fiber and study of adsorptive removal and recovery of hazardous anionic dye “congo red”. Ultrason. sonochem. 21(2014), 1424-1429.
44.E. R. García, R. L. Medina, M. M. Lozano, I. Hernández Pérez, M. J. Valero, A. M. M. Franco, Adsorption of azo-dye orange II from aqueous solutions using a metal-organic framework material: iron-benzenetricarboxylate. Mater. 7(2014), 8037-8057.
45.M. Y. Masoomi, A. Morsali, P. C. Junk, Rapid mechanochemical synthesis of two new Cd (II)-based metal–organic frameworks with high removal efficiency of Congo red. Cryst. Eng. Comm. 17(2015), 686-692.
46.F. Leng, W. Wang, X. J. Zhao, X. L. Hu, Y. F. Li, Adsorption interaction between a metal–organic framework of chromium–benzenedicarboxylates and uranine in aqueous solution. Colloid. Surf. A. 441(2014), 164-169.
47.E. Haque, V. Lo, A. I. Minett, A. T. Harris, T. L. Church, Dichotomous adsorption behaviour of dyes on an amino-functionalised metal–organic framework, amino-MIL-101 (Al). J. Mater. Chem. A. 2(2014), 193-203.
48. B. Tanhaei, A. Ayati, M. Lahtinen, M. Sillanpää, Preparation and characterization of a novel chitosan /Al2O3/magnetite nanoparticles composite adsorbent for kinetic, thermodynamic and isotherm studies of Methyl Orange adsorption. Chem. Eng. J. 259(2015), 1-10.