1. L. A. Lowden, T. R. Hull, Flammability behaviour of wood and a review of the methods for its reduction. Fire Sci. Rev. 2(2013), 1-19.
2. S. Korkut, M. Budakci, The effects of high-temperature heat-treatment on physical properties and surface roughness of rowan (Sorbus aucuparia L.) wood. Wood Res. 55(2010), 67-78.
3. C. Hill, Wood modification chemical, thermal and other process. Wiley Series in Resources, England. 2006, 99-127.
4. J. J. Weiland, R. Guyonnet, Study of chemical modifications and fungi degradation of thermally modified wood using DRIFT spectroscopy. Holz Roh. Werkst. 61(2003), 216-221.
5. M. Hakkou, M. Petrissans, A. Zoulalin, P. Gerardin, Investigation of wood wettability changes during heat treatment on the basis of chemical analysis. Polym. Degrad. Stab. 89(2005), 1-5.
6. W. J. Homan, A. J. Jorissen, Wood modification developments. J. Heron. 49(2004), 360-369.
7. A. Talaei, K. Yaghoobi, Physical and mechanical properties of hydrothermally modified mulberry wood, The International Research Group on Wood Preservation, IRG/WP 9, Beijing, China, (2009), 24-28.
8. B. F. Tjeerdsma, M. Stevens, H. Militz, Durability of (hydro)thermal treated wood, The International Research Group on Wood Preservation, IRG/WP 5, Kona, Hawaii, USA, (2000), 14-19.
9. H. Hatefnia, A. A. Enayati, K. DoostHoseini, M. AzadFallah, Effect of steam treatment on chemical changes of wood components. Iranian. J. Wood Paper Sci. Res. 26(2012), 682-698.
10. M. Dahmardeh Ghaleno, M. Nazerian, The effects of heat treatment on the mechanical properties of eucalyptus (Eucalyptus camaldulensis) wood and changes in physical properties. Iranian. J. Wood Forest Sci. Technol. 20 (2013), 1-17.
11. S. Korkut, M. S. Kök, D. Sevim Korkut, T. Gürleyen, The effects of heat treatment on technological properties in Red-bud maple (Acer trautvetteri Medw.) wood. Bioresour. Technol. 99(2008), 1538–1543.
12. S. Korkut, I. Bektas, The effects of heat treatment on physical properties of Uludağ fir (Abies bornmuellerinana Mattf.) and Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) wood. For. Prod. J. 58(2008), 95-99.
13. B. F. Tjeerdsma, H. Militz, Chemical changes in hydrothermal treated wood: FTIR analysis of combined hydro thermal and dry heat-treated wood. Holz Roh. Werkst. 63(2005), 102-111.
14. B. Sundquvist, U. Westermark, G. Eriksson, Degradation of cellulose during hydrothermal treatment of wood (Betula pubescens Enrh.). Cellul. Chem. Technol. 40(2006a), 217-221.
15. B. Sundquvist, O. Karlsson, U. Westermark, Determination of formic acid concentrations formed during hydrothermal treatment of Birch wood and its relation to colour, strength and hardness. Wood Sci. Technol. 40(2006b), 549-561.
16. M. J. Boonstra, J. F. Rijsdijk, C. Sander, E. Kegel, B. Tjeerdsma, H. Militz, J. Van Acker, M. Stevens, Microstructural and physical aspects of heat treated wood. Part 1. Softwoods. Maderas. Cienc. Tecnol. 8(2006), 193-208.
17. A. Talaei, A. N. Karimi, G. Ebrahimi, S. A. Mirshokraee, Comparative study of heat treated beech wood in hot water and steam mediums. Iranian. J. Wood Paper. Ind. 2(2011), 27-38.
18. A. J. Stamm, Thermal degradation of wood and cellulose. Ind. Eng. Chem. 48(1956), 413-417.
19. H. Sharifnia-Dizboni, B. Mohebby, Enhanced mechanical properties of poplar wood by a combined hydro-thermo-mechanical (CHTM) modification. Iranian. J. Wood and Paper. Ind. 1(2008), 57-66.
20. A. R. Tanaomi, B. Mohebby, S. Ghahri, The Effect of oleothermal treatment on physical and mechanical properties of beech wood. Iranian. J. Wood Forest Sci. Technol. 19(2012), 111-126.
21. M. Bak, M. Nemeth, Modification of wood by oil heat treatment, International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development & Ecological Footprint, ISSD/EF 4, Sopron, Hungary, (2012). 1-5.
22. A. Sonmez, M. Budakci, H. Pelit, The effect of the moisture content of wood on the layer performance of water-borne varnishes. BioResources. 6(2011), 3166-3178.
23. A. Miszczyk, T. Schauer, Electrochemical approach to evaluate the interlayer adhesion of organic coatings. Prog. Org. Coat. 52(2005), 298-305.
24. M. Ghofrani, G. H. Manavi, S. A. Mirshokraei, Investigation on the scratch strength of clear paints used in furniture industries on the wood species Beech, Elm, Alder and Spruce. Iranian. J. Wood Paper. Ind. 5(2014), 33-44.
25. H. Gholamiyan, Improvement of water and weathering resistance of wood using nanozycosil, nanozycofil and clear coatings, MSc. Thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, University of Tehran, Iran, 2010.
26. H. Gholamiyan, A. Tarmian, K. Doost Hosseini, M. Azadfallah, The effect of nano particles and common furniture paints on water resistance behavior of poplar wood (P.nigra). Iranian. J. Wood Paper. Ind. 2(2011), 16-26.
27. J. P. Jimenez Jr, M.N. Acda, R. A. Razal, P. S. Madamba, Physico-Mechanical properties and durability of thermally modified malapapaya (polyscias nodosa (blume) seem.) wood. Philipp J. Sci. 140(2011), 13-23.
28. م. غفرانی، س. خجسته خسرو، اثر کیفیت پرداخت سطح چوب بر مقاومت چسبندگی در شفافپوشهها. نشریه علمی پژوهشی علوم و فناوری رنگ. (1392)7، 345-339.
29.M. Nejad, P. Cooper. Performance Characterization of Coatings on Treated-Wood. Prog. Color Colorants Coat. 6(2013), 61-65.
30.Standard test method for Pull-Off strength of coatings using portable adhesion testers, Annual Book of ASTM Standard, ASTM Standard, D4541, 2002.
31.Standard test methods for evaluating properties of wood-base fiber and particle panel materials, Annual Book of ASTM Standard, ASTM Standard, D1037, 2001.
32.T. Ding, L. Gu, X. Liu, Influence of steam pressure on chemical changes of heat-trated Mongolian pine wood. BioResources. 6(2011), 1880-1889.
33.H. Sahinkol, Characteristics of heat treatment Turkish Pine and Fir wood after thermo wood processing. Environ. Biol. 31(2010), 1007-1011.
34.M. V. Cristea, B. Riedl, P. Blanchet, Effect of addition of nanosized UV absorbers on the physico-mechanical and thermal properties of an exterior waterborne stain for wood. Prog. Org. Coat. 72(2011), 755-762.
35.M. J. Boonstra, J. Van Acker, B. F. Tjeerdsma, E. V. Kegel, Strength properties of thermally modified softwoods and its relation to polymeric structural wood constituents. Ann. For. Sci. 64(2007), 679-690.
36.R. D. Manalo, M. N. Acda, Effects of hot oil treatment on physical and mechanical properties of three species of Philippine Bamboo. J. Trop. For. Sci. 21(2009), 19-24.
37.S. Hietala, S. L. Maunu, F. Sundholm, S. Jämsä, P. Viitaniemi, Structure of thermally modified wood studied by liquid state NMR measurements. Holzforschung. 56(2002), 522-528.
38.H. R. Taghiyari, A. Samandarpour, Effects of nanosilver-impregnation and heat treatment on coating pulloff adhesion strength on solid wood. Drvna Ind. 66(2016), 321-327.
39.B. F. Tjeerdsma, M. Boonstra, A. Pizzi, P. Tekely, H. Militz, Characterization of thermal modified wood: molecular reasons for wood performance improvement. cpmas 13 c nmr characterization of thermal modified wood. Holz Roh. Werkst. 56(1998), 149-153.
40.G. Mirzaei, M. Mohebby, M. Tasooji, The effect of hydrothermal treatment on bond shear strength of beech wood. Eur. J. Wood Wood Prod. 70(2012), 705- 709.
41.B. Ugulino, R. E. Hernández, Assessment of surface properties and solvent-borne coating performance of red oak wood produced by peripheral planing. Eur. J. Wood Wood Prod. 10(2016), 1-13.
42. N. Çakıcıer, S. Korkut, D. S. Korkut, Varnish layer hardness, scratch resistance, and glossiness of various wood species as affected by heat treatment. BioResources. 6(2011), 1648-1658.
43. S. Yildiz, E. Gümüşkaya, The effects of thermal modification on crystalline structure of cellulose in soft and hardwood. Build. Environ. 42(2007), 62-67.
44. M. Nejad, R. Shafaghi, H. Ali, P. Cooper, Coating performance on oil-heat treated wood for flooring. BioResources. 8(2013), 1881-1892.
45. G. H. Manavi, M. Ghofrani, S. A. Mirshokraei, Effects of wood type, moisture content and paint type on adhesion strength of conventional clear paints used in furniture manufacture. Iranian. J. Wood Paper Sci. Res. 27(2012), 743-753.
46. G. P. De Moura Palermo, J. V. De Figueiredo Latorraca, L. F. De Moura, A. M. Nolasco, A. Monteiro de Carvalho, R. A. Garcia, Surface roughness of heat treated Eucalyptus grandis wood. Maderas. Cienc. Tecnol. 16(2014), 3 12.
47. A. zamani, M. R. Mastari Farahani, An investigation on paintability of heat treated wood. Iranian. J. Wood Paper Sci. Res. 30(2015), 717-727.
48. L. Podgorski, G. Grull, M. Truskaller, J. D. Lanvin, V. Gerorges, S. Bollmus, Wet and dry adhesion of coatings on modified and unmodified wood. The International Research Group on Wood Preservation, IRG/WP 10, Conference Biarritz, France, (2010) 9-13.
49. J. Yin, T. Yuan, Y. Lu, K. Song, H. Li, G. Zhao, Y. Yin, Effect of compression combined with steam treatment on the porosity, .chemical compositon and cellulose crystalline structure of wood cell walls. Carbohydr. Polym. 155(2017), 163-172